3.17.2013

Goals: A Revision

I knew this would happen, just not so soon. The goals involving Project Life have been scrapped. Its going to cost too much, and honestly, I don't think I love the method as much as I thought I would. I'm more of a Smash type scrapbooker, just randomly putting things on a page. But I'm also a huge fan of traditional scrapbook layouts, and Project Life doesn't really support either one of those scrapbooking styles. Also, the getting in shape one is staying, but I haven't been doing so well with it. I have been fighting off various colds, flus, and superbugs since February. I am so sick of being sick lol. Not only have I been sick, but the kids have been as well. It leaves me zero energy to do anything remotely athletic. I get dizzy just from standing for long periods of time (like at extern). Yesterday was Reagan's last Mommy and Me soccer class, and even though we did minimal running, I thought I was going to pass out. It was horrible. The only upside to being sick for so long has been that I've been pretty good with my water goal. Soda upsets my stomach, and being sick makes me thirsty, so water is all I have. I will say though, I haven't lost any weight, which is surprising. A smaller appetite and all the water drinking, I thought I would be at least a few pounds down. Since I'm losing the Project Life goals, I thought I would add one. This one is pretty easy, its to travel more. Travel doesn't necessarily mean out of the country, or even out of state (we are getting passports this year though, so maybe....). It just means getting out of town more. And its going to be a pretty easy goal to achieve. We went to L.A. twice in February. This month we are going to Long Beach for Gavin's dance competition, and to Anaheim for Wonder Con. April brings seeing Paramore in Phoenix, Arizona. Then we're pretty quiet until July, which brings Comic Con in San Diego, a weekend beach trip for our anniversary, and possibly seeing New Kids on the Block in Las Vegas. Its always good to have at least one goal you know for certain you can complete, it makes you feel like the rest of them are possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment