1.28.2013

Plan of Action

The Plan:

Goal #1 Read 20 books.
That's all on me. I have plenty of books that I've bought but have yet to read. Now I just need to find the time to squeeze in leisure reading.

Goal #2 Work on Project Life weekly and Goal #2.1 Keep up with Project Life until the end of the year.
I have a tendency to start projects but never finish them. You might even see that with this project. But my goal is to keep up with Project Life for the entire year. I think it will be neat for the family to have a scrapbook like that. And so I don't get overwhelmed with it, I'd like to work on a layout weekly.

Goal #3 Get in shape.
I always set weight goals, and I never meet them. Then I get discouraged and give up on losing weight completely. With just focusing on getting in shape, I can lose weight but not get discouraged if I'm not meeting a mark. I hope to just add little extras throughout my day to get me moving. And once I get stronger, the more I'll be able to do.

Goal #4 Drink 79.5oz of water a day.
Sounds like a lot, but I need to cut out the soda. I drink a ton of soda right now. I'll probably keep a tally in the beginning so I can keep on track. 79.5oz is about five 16.9oz bottles of water. Should be easy (I hope).

Goal #5 Get and stay on track with my gluten free diet.
Last October I was told that I have a gluten sensitivity and should get on a gluten free diet. Gluten free food is really expensive and it doesn't really fit into my family's budget. But I do notice a change in how my stomach feels while I'm eating gluten free foods. So I'm trying to stick with it. And gluten free portions are so small, I might even lose weight just from the dietary change :)

Goal #6 Do more fun things with the kids.
That's pretty self explanatory. I want to do more fun things with my children. It will make them happy, which will make me happy. We will bond and they can have fun stories to share with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment